Blackjack is a card game beloved by intellectuals and casino enthusiasts around the globe. It's a game of skill, strategy, and calculation. Test yourself against the dealer as you aim to hit 21 without going bust, or try your luck with daring doubles and tactical splits!
• Blackjack is played with six decks of 52 cards.
• Cards 2 through 10 are valued at their face value. Jacks, Queens, and Kings are worth 10 points each. Aces can be counted as either 1 or 11, depending on which value benefits the hand more.
• The dealer manages the game on a table designed with seven betting boxes, accommodating up to seven main players.
• The objective is to accumulate a point total higher than the dealer's without surpassing 21.
• Players have options to hit (take additional cards), stand (keep their current hand), split pairs into two separate hands, double their initial bet for one more card, or surrender their initial two cards at the cost of half their bet.
• If the dealer's face-up card is an Ace, players have the option to take insurance, a side bet protecting them against the possibility that the dealer has a blackjack.